PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Pursuant to section 10 of the Act No. 428/2002 Coll. on Personal Data Protection as amended (hereinafter referred to as the „Act“) we would like to provide you hereby with the following information in connection with the processing of your personal data:
Obtaining and Processing of Personal Data
- The company Happy Fabric s. r. o. (LLC), with its registered seat at: Laurinska 3, 811 01 Bratislava, Slovakia, Business ID No.: 48 250 911, registered in the commercial register of the District Court Bratislava I, section: Sro, file No.: 105490/B, acts as an operator of information system that will process your personal data.
- When you visit our website, our web servers will detect and record, using standard means, the IP address that was assigned to you by internet provider, data of the web page from where the visit is made, web pages that you visited from our website as well as the date and duration of your visit. The company Happy Fabric s. r. o. (LLC) does not actively obtain personal data of people who visit its website. The personal data are recorded only when provided by you of your own free will, such as during registration, product order and for contract implementation.
- In some cases the company Happy Fabric s. r. o. (LLC) will request your personal data in order to be able to contact you whenever needed. When placing an order it is inevitable to provide us with your name or business name, address, telephone number and email address. It is the only way how we can process the orders and inform you about their progress. We shall store such disclosed data in archive, and all applicable provisions of the Act will be observed.
- The personal data can be processed using automated, semi-automated or non-automated processing means and adequate technical, organizational and personal security measures will be used.
- The personal data will be processed only by authorized persons who were instructed properly.
- The provision of the personal data is on voluntary basis. If you decide not to provide us with your personal data that we request at our website, your decision will have no material or any other consequences for you. In such a case we would like to inform you that it will not be possible to send you certain information and products.
Personal Data Use and Forwarding, Purpose of the Personal Data Use
- The purpose of the personal data processing is a proper and full implementation (realization) of the sales contract, delivery of the offered products on this website to the buyer. Occasionally we might use the mentioned data in order to contact you or to better discover your needs and subsequently improve our products and services. By providing your personal data you also agree to receive information on news, campaigns and discounts/sales related to offered products.
- The personal data can be disclosed only to recipients who fulfilled the required data security conditions and whose activities are directly related to the fulfillment of the data processing purpose.
- The personal data will not be disclosed.
- The personal data will not be made available to the third country recipients.
- Pursuant to the section 10, sub-section 1, letter d), para. 7 of the Act we would like to instruct you about the existence of the rights of data subject stipulated in section 20 of the Act.
Cookie File Use
1. This web server uses cookie files in order to adjust our web pages to your needs. The cookie is a text file that the server stores on your hard disk. This file extends the functions available on the website and enables more precise analysis of its use. For example our server can create a cookie file that will prevent you from multiple entering of your password during one visit of some of our web servers. Regardless of the method of use, the cookie files will not collect personally identifiable data.
2. You can regulate your web browser in such a way so that it will either accept or reject the cookie files. If your decide to reject them, you might not be able to use properly all interactive elements that our website contains.
Personal Data Protection and Security
1. The company Happy Fabric s. r. o. (LLC) stores your personal data safely and protects them from unauthorized persons, abuse or disclosure. Your personal data are safe on the computer servers in the controlled and protected environment, secured by the most modern data protection hardware and software systems.
References to the External Pages
1. The web page of the company Happy Fabric s. r. o. (LLC) may also contain, in the interest of our visitors, hypertext references to the other servers with useful information. The rules of data protection described here do not necessary apply to the other servers. If you are interested in information regarding methods of personal data collection and distribution on these other concrete servers, please contact directly their respective providers.
The company Happy Fabric s. r. o. (LLC) reserves a right to update or change this declaration regarding personal data protection, if needed. Any changes shall be immediately announced on this website.
By reading this site the user takes due note of and agrees with the conditions of personal data use and protection.